Monday, July 16, 2007

Life after GMAT

With GMAT finally done, I can sense a feeling of confidence gripping me.

Long before I started preparing for the GMAT, I knew that GMAT was just a part of a application process and that I need many other things going for me to get into my Dream school. But there was this constant fear in me regarding my chances of getting admit in a top BSchool. With a good GMAT score, there is a slight mindset change where in, I am my concentrating more on other important aspects of my application and I know I need to concentrate and work more on them to get them right.

There are so many things I need to plan and there are so many things that I want to blog. But then there is this GMAT hang over thats preventing me from expressing myself. So for a start, I will stop writing about GMAT in my blog. I guess I have already given way too-much importance to this test and its high time, I stop thinking about a standardized test.

5 comments:

sai said...

have you zeroed in on ur univs yet? for which semester are you applying?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always dropping. I hate buying SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a couple of weeks later.

(Posted by N3T 2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Gmat Coaching in Chennai:Gmat Training in Chennai:Gmat Classes in chennai said...

nice post happy life because of gmat .. we are GMAT in chennai and gmat coaching training classes in chennai .