Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A World of my own

“Close your eyes and remember GOD…”
“Sapne Dekho, Sapne Sach hote hain…”
“I can hear the happiness in your voice…”

..
.
“You Made IT…”
“Chalo Boss, you finally have the keys to your treasure. I am inspired boss. I am Happy. I am proud”
“I always knew it dude…”

..
.
“Ur light at the end of the tunnel is not that of an oncoming train…”


“I made it and I can’t stop smiling…”
“Chalo aur EK Sapna Sach huan…”

Normalcy resumes after the frenzy of my admit celebrations.
I am finally able to catch up my thoughts. I can’t help it if these thoughts take me back to the celebrations itself.

All these statements above (though not 100% original) were said by people around me. By People who matter the most to me.
I could not cover everyone but I am happy that I had so many people vouching for me… so many who matter the most to me.

If you have read my earlier Celebrating Work Post, you will get an insight into my thinking when I decided I wanted to do something else.

This long journey till now has brought quite a change in me.
I have improved by leaps n bounds. (My Yardstick to judge my improvement is my conscience)

What has improved me?

I guess it’s the people around me.
Some were present physically, some were present in the books/ articles I was reading and some were present in the words I was memorizing.

The other day, one of my close friends, was asking me what will I feel if I notice jealousy around me. I did not give him a proper answer.
Now I have an answer. I will feel proud. Proud of me. Proud of the people around me who helped me in becoming what I am today.

Its not that I have become something great but If someone can be jealous of me, I guess I have beccome something even if it is nothing.

World is a pretty interesting place. It has so much in it that by the time you ask “What’s in it for me?” U r inevitably left with very little time.
So it’s always better to try to get the most of what you have.
You may have friends, enemies, parties, achievements, failures but you have a journey, a journey called life.

With so many things in your beautiful journey, U have a World of your own and I am proud of mine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have every reason to be proud of yourself and your world! There are not enough words to congratulate you, All I can say is, with the amount of stress you went through, u simply deserved it! Great going!

vishy said...

Dude, your positive attitude is such an inspiration. Especially, your views about jealousy is refreshing. Keep rocking man.

Coming to the Style of your post; i liked the way you introduced the subject. Keep inventing new ways and let the creative thoughts flow :)

Venkatram (ramu) said...

Mama Congrats! Morpheus gave me the news!

Mitra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitra said...

Many ppl jus follow the path offered to them by life. But there are some who create their own destiny. Dude, you are one of them!

I always knew you will make it big in life and there you go!

Three cheers to your success!

Looking forward to meet you in ATL...

Pavani said...

to have life going the way u like is the best thing to happen.. happy that the best thing just happened in ur life :)