Monday, January 21, 2008

A Director’s take on my Personal Life.

I love my life. I love every bit of it. When you love something so much as I do, you want it to be perfect. I must agree before hand that there are few not-so-perfect things that happened in my life. But the raspberry award for the best part goes to my personal life. Okay, I will be little clearer. The raspberry award for the best part goes to my attempts to get on with the opposite sex. I cannot be clearer. I am too shy.

Okay... now that the cat is out of the bag, the awful:( truth is out, let me analyse, in my own cute:) way, the great things that I have been doing. Here I go with my Director’s hat-on. I guess it’s already on. Anyway...

I am very particular about the cast in my movies. That explains the few auditions I took and also the few lucky people who managed to get through those arduous auditions. It ofcourse helps when the cast is only one person at a time. Here is where my trouble with perfection haunts me. Having made the casting a few times, I should have at least filmed one movie. Its not that I was worried about the climax, I hardly know the climax, (I guess I am one of those next generation directors who creates scripts ‘On the fly...’) But still I should have come up with some goods.

So what is the director doing with out filming the movie?
He is trying to perfect the perfection. He is trying to improve the sets, the lighting etc. My cast doesn’t actually know that a movie is being filmed. Being intelligent & sensible, they decided that nothing is happening here and went for greener pastures. I don’t even know if they gave it a thought. I mean thought about the movie that was being planned. The movie never took off...

If only my film had fewer cuts and even fewer retakes, I would have made a movie, a really beautiful movie.

Note:- The movie I was referring to in the above blog refers to the Love story I never had. I am adding this as an after thought as one of my friends made me realize that my blog has various meanings. Thanks Buddy:)
I just want to reassure my near n dear that I am still Chaithu, the good guy, the most eligible.......(Dreams again!!!).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

make the movie and write about the movie next time, i'll be waiting for that and probably many more movies to come from ur side ;)

chaithu said...

i will be happy if i have one movie. a movie of own creation:)

Mitra said...

I guess you will find your heroine in Emory. Quite a lot of ABCDs here ;)

chaithu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vishy said...

lol !!!!!!!!!!!! can't stop laughing.