Friday, May 25, 2007

Having Fun

Off late, I have been having lot of fun.

First & foremost, I got Fifa07 installed in my roomies PC and spent one full day and one or two evenings trying to get a hold of it. I was a die-hard FIFA player until fifa 2004, after that slowing PC & Work kept me away from it for a long time. I guess my passion for it has still not gone. The game is great though; it's much more realistic and much more challenging.

But things have not been great even here; Playing FIFA07 made me realise that I am no longer playing it as well as I used to; I guess I played for only one day though. Of course my joy stick keeps giving me problems and my roomies PC though adequate is not a perfect machine to play. I think I should buy a lethal laptop (Not only for games, it will be useful as a personal computer:) ) and probably an XBOX joystick to go with it. I have never been a fan of Game stations aka XBOX, PS3. May be its time for them. The only thing that's stopping me right now from going full throttle is my career. Once I get it on track, one will see more of me in games.

I have been playing Cricket 2007 also, it's a pretty easy game though. It's good for fun and I guess I had enough of cricket especially after seeing India's performance in World Cup.

Have not seen many movies recently; I did see spiderman-3 and two ridiculous Telugu movies. Spiderman-3 was boring, it was either a slow drama or a Super fast game, there was very little enjoyment in it, the second half comedy involving Tobey Maguire is funny though; Of course I told every one that I loved it as I could not imagine my roomie, who is a big batman fan, having a laugh at me. I have many to-see movies in my list: Metro, Pirates, Shrek, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom & finally Harry Potter. Now did any one say that they have not seen many movies recently? Well, I dont know.

From being some one who didn't notice girls around me, now I am seeing lot of girls ( purely seeing ). I guess "inspiring friends" around me in my office have inspired me enough to change my habits. I guess India is a beautiful country and there are many many girls around us who are beautiful and Beauty is something that should be appreciated and enjoyed and understood as a creation of God.

Finally I think having fun is funny as long as it's not affecting ur goals and ur efforts. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

vishy said...

looking forward for my 10-0 routing of your sorry ass in fifa!
[that was one hell of a jeer ;)]

finally you've come of age - observing girls, appreciating beauty. good for you.